1.2

Had the same problem order the on Sep 27, 2015 getting ready for a trip pay $45.99 and they dont fit & the ballast.Been trying to call sent email request forms to try and return them and get my money back no respond to email cant get on line.

Now the # dont work.Scam!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at WholeSaleHID. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WholeSaleHID to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WholeSaleHID wholesale hid ballast for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with WholeSaleHID?

Comments

Sorry wrong company had two company under wrong I don't know about this company must was going to order from them and didn't. But most everybody using the same name or close to it well back to the hunt to find the person that got me. Getting hard to contact them.