Received products, had problems with them and could never reach them. They do not answer phone nor do they answer email.

I am requesting my money back due to poor tech support. Do not buy from this company, they give you anything to get your money. Once you pay the relationship is over. I called them over and over and kept giving an voice recording.

Do you lights installed without a problem they work fine but I am receiving an error message on the dashboard I could not receive any tech-support from this company. When you try to call you get no answer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at WholeSaleHID. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants WholeSaleHID to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WholeSaleHID tech support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments